Peer-Review Process followed at IJPMH
A step-by-step flow of IJPMH peer-review process is as follows:
- Author submits the paper (referred to the manuscript).
- Preliminary Review submitted manuscript must go through a preliminary review. Where the appropriateness of the article including research scope within the journal to which it is submitted, quality, format, language, authorship and other information is checked.
- These rapid checks do not take more than 3 to 4 days.
- Rejected submissions are then removed from our database and authors are informed about the reason for rejection of their manuscript.
- For preliminaries approved manuscript, editorial office approves the manuscript to make it Open Access Submission (OAS).
- Editor-in-Chief (EIC) of the journal receives the manuscript that has passed preliminary review.
- EIC assigns the manuscript to at least one or more co-editors who have the ability to evaluate the technical aspects of the paper fully and fairly.
- Co-editor then invites referees to evaluate the technical quality of the scientific research presented in the paper.
- When at least two (2) reviews are received from referees, co-editor evaluates the reviews and submits the final decision and comments to EIC.
- Based on the review comments and final decisions made by co-editors, EIC then makes the final decision of acceptance/rejection of the manuscript.
- All rejected manuscripts are then permanently closed and authors are informed about the decision.
- For accepted papers, authors are then asked to revise manuscript according to reviewer's comments and submit the final version within the given time frame.
- All final submitted papers are published on IJPMH as soon as they become ready after typesetting and proof-reading as Open Access Publications (OAP).